I was playing with my friend’s HTC EVO 3D smartphone the other day. I played games, downloaded some applications, watched some videos, etc. All of the sudden, his HTC EVO 3D went haywire on me, so we need to reset his HTC EVO smartphone to its factory settings. Please be warned that doing a hard reset will delete all your files, applications, videos, music, customized settings, etc. Remember to backup before proceed with hard reset HTC EVO.
First, if you can still browse around the settings
- From the main home screen, tap menu
- Tap Settings, then Privacy
- Tap Factory data reset
- Tap Reset phone
- Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
If you can’t access the settings or it went completely frozen
- Remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
Walahh..that ‘s all on how to reset HTC EVO 3D to its factory settings..no sweat 🙂http://www.digitalgeeky.com/how-to-reset-htc-evo-3d-to-its-factory-settings.htmlHow to reset HTC EVO 3D to its factory settingshttp://cdn.digitalgeeky.com/2012/04/reset-htc-evo-3d.jpghttp://cdn.digitalgeeky.com/2012/04/reset-htc-evo-3d-200x180.jpgNewsHow to,HTC