If you found out that your PlayStation 3 PSN Store stuck or stop on loading then you’re not the only one. Many PS3 users discover this bug when they logged in into their PSN account via PS3 console. The reason? the latest upgrade of PSN Store software causing a glitch on updated core code.
Almost 70% of PS3 users complain that after they update their PSN store software version to the latest patch, the store stop loading after logging in into their’s Playstation@Store user account. The latest patch causing some error glitch on the PSN system.
Here’s the solution
I’ve tested this solution in more than 10 PS3 systems ( yeap, got friends with PS3 🙂 ).
- Logged in into your user id *make sure internet connection is on
- Go or browse to the Playstation@Store logo, press the “triangle” button on your controller. It will show open and delete selection, now press the delete button on-screen to uninstall the PSN Store from your PS3. Don’t worry all you save items or purchased items will not be deleted.
- After it successfully uninstalls, logged out and restart your PS3 system.
- Re-login into your user id after system restart, browse to Playstation@Plus and click it. The system will ask for your PSN account login access and afterward will ask you to download and install the newest version of PSN software (about 56MB).
- Finally, just wait for it to complete and it will restart the PSN store with new features and new interface. Please note: you might need to wait a Lil bit longer when it first initiates the PSN Store, about 5-10 minuted, you know the PSN logo with loading bar screen 🙂
- Start wasting your money on downloadable content 🙂
Interesting read: How to Afford a PlayStation 5 on Release Day